Canon Inkjet Cartridges

Friday, March 15, 2013

Invasion and heels.



No matter how tired i am, or how terribly bad a day has come, i try to keep a smile on my face when i'm out there. It's my job, it's what i do.
My life isn't as glamorous as it may seem. Every family has its secrets and untold tear shedding stories. All i can do is try to live my every day trying to improve and to bring a better chapter into our lives. It doesn't matter how you start or how it ends, what matters is; your effort.
The baggage on my back isn't getting any lighter, thats my life. No matter what the Masters say when they read out my life and fortune i still try my best to keep my head up and believe that even though some things are written, you can always change it.

Todays dream for the dream bank.

Mysterious creatures fall from the sky
An invasion to earth
Humans, family, friends, captured under these unearthly creatures
I plan an escape
I break loose, along with a friend
Wearing 6inch heels
Running away, far far away
Carrying a large baggage on my back, twice my size
Something drops on the ground
I bend down to pick it up
Can't stand back up...
Down on my knees and hands
Baggage was too heavy, My heels were too narrow
Legs - weak
I sat down and said to my friend, "I'm sorry, I have to sit down for abit, I'm so tired" 
My friend looks at the distance and looks back down at me 
She sits next to me, accompany's me.

I wake up.

2 comments:

  1. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade with ice. :) It's alright to have a cold drink every once in a while. Cheers! have a great day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog pretty picture! xx from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete